Oct 12, 2020
In this week's episode, I am joined by Caroline Calloway Caroline is a 27-year-old Instagram influencer known for her lengthy captions and unique posts. She came into the public eye during her time at Cambridge University and again when the I Was Caroline Calloway article was released in The Cut by her former friend Natalie Beach.
In this episode we dive into topics like:
- Dealing with online shaming and hate on the internet
- Caroline’s childhood trauma and her experiences growing up with a mentally ill parent, verbal abuse, and the recent suicide of her father
- Caroline’s struggle with her Adderall addiction and the enabling lifestyle she was living
- The impact of privilege (racial, economic, etc) on addiction
- The complexity of Caroline’s relationship with Natalie and their writing careers
- Pop-culture scandals in Caroline and Alexis’ lives
Follow Alexis (@itsalexishaines), join our Facebook group, and follow @recoveringfromreality on Instagram to stay up to date on all things RFR! You can also enroll in Alexis’ Life Reset Course at liferesetcourse.com to learn the exact tools to recover from limiting and self- sabotaging beliefs, thoughts, emotions, feelings, and behaviors and replace them with new ones that will set you up for the life you deserve.
To improve your energy levels, sleep, and decrease the effects of blue light, head to blublox.com and use code “REALITY” for 15% off.
Go to woomoreplay.com and use code REALITY for 20% off your order of natural, convenient products to improve your sex life!
Produced by Dear Media