Nov 29, 2021
- How Evan’s early sobriety journey led him to found Oro House
- Why non-traditional 12 step treatment can be extremely effective for addiction and what makes Oro’s method unique
- What causes mental health treatment providers to have negative feelings towards their patients struggling with addiction
- Where our cultural and social norms about work and addiction originated from
Mentioned in this week’s episode…
- Can America Recover: Reimagining the Drug Problem by Evan Haines
Get $10 off your first purchase when you sign up for Poshmark using code alexishaines.
Follow “Harsh Reality: The Story of Miriam Rivera” on Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, or you can listen early and ad free by joining Wondery Plus in Apple Podcasts or the Wondery App.
If you or someone you know needs addiction treatment please visit www.ororecovery.com
Follow Alexis (@itsalexishaines), join our Facebook group, and follow @recoveringfromreality on Instagram to stay up to date on all things RFR! You can also enroll in Alexis’ Life Reset Course at liferesetcourse.com to learn the exact, tools to recover from limiting and self- sabotaging beliefs, thoughts, emotions, feelings and behaviors and replace them with new ones that will set you up for the life you deserve and are fully capable of as you integrate the learnings and tools in your life.
Produced by Dear Media