Nov 15, 2021
In today’s episode I’m joined by my Mom—Andrea Arlington to dive into challenging family dynamics during the holiday season.
- Setting boundaries with parents in active addiction
- Relapsing during the holidays—common causes and supporting a loved one using again
- Having a loved one come home for the holidays while in early recovery or rehab
- Being codependent vs. loving someone through their journey
Mentioned in the episode…
- Ep. 110 with Andrea Arlington
- Communication Training Downloadable
Get support today with the help of a licensed therapist online with Better Help. Visit www.betterhelp.com/recovering to speak with a licensed therapist about your mental health needs and get 10% off your first month..
For a 30 day free trial of Dipsea’s wellness sessions, sensual bedtime stories, and audio soundscapes head to dipseastories.com/reality.
This week’s episode is brought to you by Dipsea.
If you or someone you know needs addiction treatment please visit www.ororecovery.com
Follow Alexis (@itsalexishaines), join our Facebook group, and follow @recoveringfromreality on Instagram to stay up to date on all things RFR! You can also enroll in Alexis’ Life Reset Course at liferesetcourse.com to learn the exact, tools to recover from limiting and self- sabotaging beliefs, thoughts, emotions, feelings and behaviors and replace them with new ones that will set you up for the life you deserve and are fully capable of as you integrate the learnings and tools in your life.
Produced by Dear Media