Oct 26, 2020
In today's episode, I am joined by my sister Gabrielle Hames to discuss the profoundly spiritual experience of her recent birth where I was her doula.
In this episode, we dive into the following topics…
- Gabrielle's birth story from contractions to postpartum recovery
- The contrasts between midwifery care and OB/GYN care
- Navigating family relationships during the birthing process
- Coping with birth complications as a mother and doula
- Eating your placenta post-birth and the associated health benefits
- Connecting with your newborn and dealing with the anxiety when you don’t
- How you can help support a new mother post-birth
Mentioned in this week's episode...
Follow Alexis (@itsalexishaines), join our Facebook group, and follow @recoveringfromreality on Instagram to stay up to date on all things RFR! You can also enroll in Alexis’ Life Reset Course at liferesetcourse.com to learn the exact, tools to recover from limiting and self- sabotaging beliefs, thoughts, emotions, feelings and behaviors and replace them with new ones that will set you up for the life you deserve and are fully capable of as you integrate the learnings and tools in your life.
To improve your energy levels, sleep, and decrease the effects of blue light, head to blublox.com and use code “REALITY” for 15% off.
Visit www.Thrivemarket.com/REALITY to receive a FREE gift of your choosing, up to $24 in value when you start your risk-free membership today.
Produced by Dear Media