Feb 15, 2021
Today I am sitting down with Dr. Will Cole. Dr. Cole is a leading functional-medicine expert, consulting with people around the world via webcam and locally in Pittsburgh. He specializes in clinically investigating underlying factors of chronic disease and customizing health programs for thyroid issues, autoimmune conditions, hormonal dysfunctions, digestive disorders, and brain problems. Dr. Cole was named one of the top 50 functional-medicine and integrative doctors in the nation and is a health expert and course instructor for the world’s largest wellness brands such as mindbodygreen and goop. (Bio adapted from drwillcole.com)
We dive into the following topics…
- The importance of using a western and functional approach to medical treatments
- How functional medicine helped me recover from my postpartum suicidal depression
- Widespread inflammation in the United States and the indicators to be aware of
- The importance of healing your physical health so your mental health can thrive
- The relationship of food to inflammation and overall health
- Dr. Will’s expertise on the Ketotarian diet
This episode is brought to you by Organifi. Head to organifi.com/reality for 15% off any item in store!
This episode is brought to you by Sakara! For 20% off your first order, visit sakara.com/reality!
This episode is brought to you by Beekeeper’s Naturals. Head to beekeepersnaturals.com/reality for 15% off your first order!
If you or someone you know needs addiction treatment please visit www.alorecovery.com
Follow Alexis (@itsalexishaines), join our Facebook group, and follow @recoveringfromreality on Instagram to stay up to date on all things RFR! You can also enroll in Alexis’ Life Reset Course at liferesetcourse.com to learn the exact, tools to recover from limiting and self- sabotaging beliefs, thoughts, emotions, feelings and behaviors and replace them with new ones that will set you up for the life you deserve and are fully capable of as you integrate the learnings and tools in your life.
Produced by Dear Media