Nov 16, 2020
In today's episode, I am joined by Ryland Engelhart. Ryland is the Co-Founder and Executive Director of Kiss the Ground and is the producer of Kiss The Ground the Movie on Netflix. He has spent the last 15 years as an entrepreneur and love-activist, working in hospitality and building a family business of organic plant-based restaurants called Cafe Gratitude and Gracias Madre in Southern CA. He is also a co-creator of the award-winning, transformational documentary film, “May I Be Frank.” He is a catalyst of possibility with an infectious passion for life. He is a public speaker and community organizer and works to inspire more "love & gratitude" in his organizational culture and culture at large. He speaks on sacred commerce, gratitude, love as an inside job, 10 tools for building community, and regeneration, and is the host of Kiss the Ground's "We Can Do This Podcast.”
We dive into the following topics…
- Rylands work on the Kiss The Ground the Movie
- The benefits of nature on wellbeing and livelihood
- The effects of climate change on wildfires and other natural disasters
- How carbon actually functions in the natural world and its connection to global warming
- The benefits of regenerative agriculture
- The United States’ cultural approach to the agricultural industry and the harmful effects of these practices
- The connection between soil health, plant health, and civilization health
- How you can support the regenerative agricultural and soil health movements
Follow Alexis (@itsalexishaines), join our Facebook group, and follow @recoveringfromreality on Instagram to stay up to date on all things RFR! You can also enroll in Alexis’ Life Reset Course at liferesetcourse.com to learn the exact, tools to recover from limiting and self- sabotaging beliefs, thoughts, emotions, feelings and behaviors and replace them with new ones that will set you up for the life you deserve and are fully capable of as you integrate the learnings and tools in your life.
This episode is brought to you by Osea Malibu. Visit www.oseamalibu.com/recovering to receive $10 off your first purchase of $50 dollars or more. FREE shipping for orders in the US over $75
This episode is brought to you by Himalaya Ashwagandha .For 20% off your first order of Himalaya Ashwagandha, use code “REALITY20” at checkout on amazon.com!
This episode is brought to you by Nurish. Nurish is convenient, monthly subscription that delivers personalized nutritional supplements you need to be at your best. Head to nurish.naturemade.com to start your subscription today!
Produced by Dear Media