Nov 9, 2020
In today's episode, I am joined by Lindsey Metselaar. Lindsey is a native New Yorker, CEO of Lindsey's Lunchbox and host of the popular dating podcast, We Met At Acme After many dating experiences, Lindsey felt it was imperative to create this podcast and shed a light on this touchy subject. Since creating We Met At Acme, Lindsey has learned more about dating than she had ever hoped. On WMAA, she talks with experts, friends, celebrities, and people of all walks of life to learn about what their dating experience has been.
We dive into the following topics…
- Lindsey’s experience with weed addiction and her path to sobriety
- The impact of the 12 step program and recovery community on Lindsey and Alexis’ wellbeing
- Navigating romantic relationships and sobriety
- Lindsey’s perspective on dating during quarantine
- The culture of motherhood and alcohol
- Lindsey’s best tips for men and women navigating the dating world
Mentioned in this week's episode...
- Getting to “I Do” by Dr. Pat Allen
Follow Alexis (@itsalexishaines), join our Facebook group, and follow @recoveringfromreality on Instagram to stay up to date on all things RFR! You can also enroll in Alexis’ Life Reset Course at liferesetcourse.com to learn the exact, tools to recover from limiting and self- sabotaging beliefs, thoughts, emotions, feelings and behaviors and replace them with new ones that will set you up for the life you deserve and are fully capable of as you integrate the learnings and tools in your life.
To improve your energy levels, sleep, and decrease the effects of blue light, head to blublox.com and use code “REALITY” for 15% off.
Go to woomoreplay.com and use code REALITY for 20% off your order of natural, convenient products to improve your sex life!
Improve your sleep with guided meditations, soundscapes, and more by going to calm.com/reality and receive 40% off your subscription!
Produced by Dear Media