Sep 28, 2020
In this week’s episode I am joined by Arielle Lorre Arielle is a lifestyle, wellness, and health influencer in the digital space. Six years ago, that was far from the case. After nearly losing her battle against addiction, Arielle decided to turn her life around by relentlessly pursuing health and happiness. She is now the host of The Blonde Files. (bio abbreviated from theblondefiles.com)
In this episode we dive into topics like:
- our favorite skincare products and recommendations
- the foods and supplements we recommend for balancing your hormones
- our perspective on taking ADHD stimulants while going through recovery
- the best pieces of advice we’ve been giving and the advice we’d give our younger selves
- likes and dislikes when dating older men
- navigating dating and sobriety
Follow Alexis (@itsalexishaines), join our Facebook group, and follow @recoveringfromreality on Instagram to stay up to date on all things RFR! You can also enroll in Alexis’ Life Reset Course at liferesetcourse.com to learn the exact tools to recover from limiting and self- sabotaging beliefs, thoughts, emotions, feelings, and behaviors and replace them with new ones that will set you up for the life you deserve.
Improve your sleep with guided meditations, soundscapes, and more by going to calm.com/reality and receive 40% off your subscription!
Go to woomoreplay.com and use code REALITY for 20% off your order of natural, convenient products to improve your sex life!
To support local communities, enjoy clean, organic products, and easily order diet-friendly groceries, go to thrivemarket.com/reality to start your membership and get a free gift today!
Produced by Dear Media