Dec 27, 2021
Today I am joined by Scout Sobel. Scout is the founder of Scout’s Agency a PR agency that gets women as guests on podcasts, the co-host of Okay Sis Podcast and the host of SCOUT Podcast.
- Using your emotions to guide you in balancing mental health and professional goals
- Scout’s perspective on how her bipolar originated—the genetic component, recurring dreams, and spiritual traumas
- Experiencing the symptoms of sexual trauma without the physical experience
- What recurring dreams can tell us about our pasts, futures, and spirits
- Being addicted to emotions and the ways they enable us to stay in our suffering
- Receiving mental health treatment and support as a human and not just a pathologized patient
- Accepting worthiness as is and letting go of the stories and identities we obsess over
Mentioned in this week’s episode…
- The Emotional Entrepreneur by Scout Sobel
- Ep. 67 How Stress Effects Our Brains with Holistic Psychologist Dr. Meredith Sagan
- Surviving Dear Documentary on Netflix
- DBT Skills Training Handouts and Worksheets
- The DBT Therapy Skills Workbook
- The DBT Therapy Skills Workbook for Bipolar
- Meet Your Soul by Elisa Romeo
For a 30 day free trial of Dipsea’s wellness sessions, sensual bedtime stories, and audio soundscapes head to dipseastories.com/reality.
If you or someone you know needs addiction treatment please visit www.ororecovery.com
Follow Alexis (@itsalexishaines), join our Facebook group, and follow @recoveringfromreality on Instagram to stay up to date on all things RFR! You can also enroll in Alexis’ Life Reset Course at liferesetcourse.com to learn the exact, tools to recover from limiting and self- sabotaging beliefs, thoughts, emotions, feelings and behaviors and replace them with new ones that will set you up for the life you deserve and are fully capable of as you integrate the learnings and tools in your life.
Produced by Dear Media