Jan 11, 2021
In today's episode, I am joined by AJ McLean. AJ is a close personal friend as well as a songwriter, actor, dancer, model, and member of the Backstreet Boys.
We dive into the following topics…
- AJ’s family life, parental relationships, and
- His first stint of sobriety from 2001-2007 and perspective on recently reaching 1 year of sobriety
- The causes of his alcoholism and how his fame and fast-paced lifestyle impacted his addiction
- How not having a father figure in childhood impacted AJ’s adult life
- Dealing with insecurity and his recent boost in confidence
Follow Alexis (@itsalexishaines), join our Facebook group, and follow @recoveringfromreality on Instagram to stay up to date on all things RFR! You can also enroll in Alexis’ Life Reset Course at liferesetcourse.com to learn the exact, tools to recover from limiting and self- sabotaging beliefs, thoughts, emotions, feelings and behaviors and replace them with new ones that will set you up for the life you deserve and are fully capable of as you integrate the learnings and tools in your life.
www.Upstart.com/Reality to find out how you can lower your monthly payments today.
And download Best Fiends on the Apple App Store or Google Play
Produced by Dear Media