Jan 4, 2021
In today's episode, I am joined by Bob Forrest and Evan Haines. Bob and Evan are co-founders of Alo House Recovery Centers, a holistic, non-12-step rehab facility. Both former addicts, Bob and Evan have extensive experience in the recovery field and are experts in the compassionate care model.
We dive into the following topics…
- Calling things into existence, manifestation, and the law of attraction
- If therapists without addiction experience have a place in drug treatment and how they can utilize empathy and evidence based practices to increase effectiveness in modern treatment
- Navigating weed addiction and getting sober without hitting a “rock-bottom”
- Setting healthy boundaries with family members
- How profoundly divorce can impact children and their mental health
- Coparenting with a spouse in active addiction and how gender differences impact this
- Evan and Bob’s upcoming book—America is Addiction
Follow Alexis (@itsalexishaines), join our Facebook group, and follow @recoveringfromreality on Instagram to stay up to date on all things RFR! You can also enroll in Alexis’ Life Reset Course at liferesetcourse.com to learn the exact, tools to recover from limiting and self- sabotaging beliefs, thoughts, emotions, feelings and behaviors and replace them with new ones that will set you up for the life you deserve and are fully capable of as you integrate the learnings and tools in your life.
Produced by Dear Media