Dec 7, 2020
Today I am sitting down for a solo episode where I answer your questions. In this Q+A, I dive into the following topics…
- Breaking the cycle of generational family trauma by creating holiday traditions
- Maintaining your mental health during a pandemic and accepting our current reality
- The importance of creating space in our lives to feel good
- How I spend my very limited free time
- My holiday gift guide (reiki training, Cured products, Sophie and Lili mugs, crystal kits for the girls, Osea Malibu products, RFR Merch, Vintage Boho Bags, and Saxx boxers)
- How to raise your vibration while doing shadow work
- If I would do the Real Housewives
- The first steps to take in your healing journey
- Navigating postpartum anxiety and prescription anxiety medications
Visit www.KinEuphorics.com/REALITY for 15% off your order PLUS Free Shipping!
Follow Alexis (@itsalexishaines), join our Facebook group, and follow @recoveringfromreality on Instagram to stay up to date on all things RFR! You can also enroll in Alexis’ Life Reset Course at liferesetcourse.com to learn the exact, tools to recover from limiting and self- sabotaging beliefs, thoughts, emotions, feelings and behaviors and replace them with new ones that will set you up for the life you deserve and are fully capable of as you integrate the learnings and tools in your life.
Produced by Dear Media